Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Much Deserved Thank You



As I am making final preparations to go abroad I am realizing how unbelievably unprepared I still feel. I have tried to account for every scenario I may encounter abroad, bring a copy of every document I might need and make proper arrangements in Uruguay and at home. I thought I had everything accounted for but one thing I could never account for was the amazing people I am blessed to have in my life.

Throughout the past couple of weeks I have seen an amazing out pouring of love and support for my upcoming journey. I have received phone calls, letters, Skype dates, visits, and texts from so many people. Each and every one of these has meant the world to me. Although I am extremely excited for the journey ahead, I am also unbelievably nervous. The love and support I have received has made this much easier for me. I am truly blessed to have the community around me that I do. I have been constantly reminded of this over the past months and weeks. 

The words "thank you" seem insignificant in regards to what I have received.There is so much more I want to say to you all but it is difficult for me to put into words just how much all of this means to me. 

2 comments: